Fr

VEVER

VEVER

Stand 60

VEVER

Art Jeweller since 1821

It all started 200 years ago in Metz, when Pierre-Paul Vever opened his jewelry workshop. After moving to Paris in 1872 at the 19, Rue de la Paix, the Vever heirs passed on the business from father to son for more than 150 years. Pionneer of the Art Nouveau movement, Vever received great awards at the World Fairs in 1889, 1897, 1900 et 1908 for the fantastic quality & elegance of its jewelry. After falling alseep quietly for a few decades, Vever is now brought back to life since June 2021, thanks to the passion and energy of Camille and Damien Vever, 7th generation of heirs, and the disctinct will to adapt jewelry to the 21st century social & environmental challenges

selected

Artworks

contact

Paris


9 rue de la paix,75002,Paris,France

contact@vever.com